KABYER REMTILLA, CPA,CGA, CFP, TEP has been providing accounting and taxation services to corporate and personal clients since 1978. He has gained a reputation as a premiere tax specialist, particularly in the area of SR&ED. Kabyer uses his in-depth knowledge of the SR&ED program to assist his clients in obtaining the maximum possible SR&ED refund in cases in which the refund has otherwise been denied or reduced. He prides himself on his record of achieving a 98% SR&ED success rate since 1988!
- THE BARBEAU SILVER MEDAL to the top student across Canada having the highest aggregate standing in all Taxation Courses. Presented at the Convocation for Certified General Accountants held in 1977 in Vancouver, BC.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP from the Certified General Accountants Association of British Columbia to the student with the highest academic standing in Level III. Presented at the Convocation for Certified General Accountants held in 1977 in Vancouver, BC.
- Graduated from the CGA course with the SECOND HIGHEST AGGREGATE STANDING IN CANADA in 1979.
- Qualified as a CERTIFIED GENERAL ACCOUNTANT (CGA) ranking second out of all the students in Canada qualifying in 1979.
- TAUGHT SEMINARS on tax shelters to fellow CGA accountants in 1980 and 1981.
- Obtained designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP) under licence from the Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada in 1997.
- Obtained designation of TRUST AND ESTATE PRACTICTIONER (TEP) from the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners in 2002.
Jacob Pang, CPA, CGA
Ivan Ho, B.Comm., CPA, CGA
Maggie Gu, B.Comm., CPA, CGA
Devinder Pandher, B.Sc., CPA, CGA
Jade Lung, B.B.A., CPA, CGA
Alan Fung, B.Sc., CPA, CMA
Regine Nomorosa, B.B.A.